Tag Archives: Charity Series of Poker
- Charity Series of Poker to host the Golden Knights Foundation
November 7, 2018
It has announced a tournament for next month in Las Vegas that will benefit the Vegas Golden Knights Foundation that supports local Vegas community.
- North Carolina say no to charity poker; CSOP say yes with Florida event
August 2, 2017
North Carolina Governor vetoes a bill to allow gambling in the state to benefit charities, and the CSOP say yes with Florida event.
- The WSOP show Salomon Ponte no charity; Matt Stout has plenty
June 15, 2017
The WSOP have refused to lift Salomon Ponte’s lifetime ban after the Hashtag King requested a reprieve, and more about Matt Stout and CSOP event.
- Charity Series Of Poker raises over $12,000 for Support the Kid
February 8, 2017
The Charity Series of Poker raised over $12,000 for Support the Kid, a foundation created to help children fight cancer.
- CSOP returns to the Borgata to raise funds for Support the Kid
January 24, 2017
CSOP returns to the Borgata Winter Poker Open, this time raising money for Support The Kid, an organisation created to help children suffering from cancer.
- Matt Stout: “The CSOP Has Officially Taken on a Life of Its Own.”
August 9, 2016
Matt Stout shares his thoughts on the difficulties of running a non-profit coupled with the joy and value that it brings to his life.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014