Tag Archives: CEZA
- PEZA to bar PAGCOR licensed gambling operators from buildings
April 25, 2017
PEZA Director General Charito Plaza announced that online gambling firms would be barred from leasing office space in PEZA accredited buildings.
- Interagency proposal seeks to unify Philippine gaming jurisdictions
March 22, 2017
CEZA's Ponce told that they have come up with rules and regulations that will hopefully reconcile all gaming licensing authorities under one jurisdiction.
- NGO files court challenge of PAGCOR’s online authority
March 13, 2017
Another Philippine NGO files court challenge of PAGCOR's authority to regulate online gambling, while CEZA rejects PAGCOR's tax-dodging assertions.
- Philippine numbers operators warned: go legal or go to jail
January 24, 2017
Philippine state-run lottery boss warns illegal operators to go legal or go to jail; CEZA denies issuing Jack Lam an online gambling license.
- First Cagayan vows tech boost to retain online gambling licensees
January 20, 2017
First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation vows to spend millions on tech upgrades if Philippine online gambling licensees retain their CEZA licenses.
- PAGCOR confirms it’s looking at CEZA-licensed online gambling operators
August 11, 2016
PAGCOR boss confirms that Rodrigo Duterte's anti-gambling campaign may include online sites licensed by the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018