Tag Archives: Cereus Poker Network
- Weekly Poll Results
April 19, 2012
Who do our readers think will be best off a year after Black Frida
- Black friday – Where are they now?
April 15, 2012
When the indictments happened, they were the three biggest US facing poker sites on the internet but in the past year, the fates of PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker and AB/UB have gone in three dramatically different ways.
- Cereus Poker Network finally promise to reinstate frozen funds to Absolute Poker and UltimateBet players
November 3, 2011
Cereus Poker Network will be returning all funds that were seized by the US Department of Justice (DoJ) following the events of Black Friday
- Cereus finally serious about security
December 1, 2010
Cereus has decided to get serious about its security.
- Blanca Games Acquires Cereus Network
August 27, 2010
Blanca’s acquisition of Cereus includes the Network operations, software, the absolutepoker.com brand, and the ub.com brand.
- Cereus Poker Network purchased by Blanca Games
Blanca Games Inc. acquires Cereus Poker Network from parent company Tokwiro Enterprises. Terms were not disclosed.
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017