Tag Archives: century properties
- Century Properties Group initiates arbitration VS Okada Group
April 24, 2015
Century Properties Group Incorporated has filed a notice of arbitration against Okada Group over a failed Entertainment City partnership.
- Century Properties extends olive branch to Okada group
September 4, 2014
Century is open to resuming negotiations with Okada group this year. The Okada group has yet to respond to Century’s latest proposal.
- PH court stops Okada group from reneging on Century Properties deal
July 30, 2014
Philippine property developer Century Properties Group scored a huge legal win over Kazuo Okada’s Philippine subsidiaries.
- Century Properties loses new court petition against Kazuo Okada
May 20, 2014
Philippines court denies extension on Century Properties' restraining order preventing Kazuo Okada from finding new local casino partner.
- Century Properties secures 20-day TRO against Okada group
April 4, 2014
The Makati RTC has ordered the Okada group to produce all documents and information that Century Properties needs to complete its study.
- Tiger Resorts assures Manila Bay Resorts is on schedule
April 3, 2014
Despite a new controversy on its plate, Tiger Resorts has remained confident that Manila Bay Resorts is still on schedule for 2015 opening.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018