Tag Archives: Centrebet
- William Hill Australia revives Centrebet brand
January 4, 2017
William Hill Australia revive its dormant Centrebet brand, just months after migrating the last customer to William Hill Australia site.
- Sportingbet Rebrands as William Hill; Sportsbet apologizes to Bruce Jenner
February 24, 2015
William Hill has announced the rebranding of its acquired Australian betting firms Sportingbet, Centrebet and TomWaterhouse under its name.
- William Hill profit falls in Q4, rises in 2014, Aussie brand consolidation (again)
January 20, 2015
William Hill profit falls 7% in Q4 and rises 11% in 2014; Hills' Aussie brands to be consolidated.
- Portugal strips online gambling from 2014 budget; Hills to scrap Miapuesta brand
December 17, 2013
Portugal strip online gambling from 2014 budget, promise standalone legislation later; William Hill to scrap Spanish-facing Miapuesta brand
- Sportsbet, TAB top Australian betting survey; ACTAB for sale; TAB WA rebrands
September 28, 2013
Australian sports betting survey finds Sportsbet, TAB top brands, while William Hill's brands fare poorly; ACTAB for sale, TAB WA rebrands.
- Centrebet wins suit against Norwegian whale; Betstar vows no sell out… unless
September 20, 2013
Australian court rules Centrebet not liable for Norwegian whale's $15m betting losses; Betstar vows to remain private, but could be tempted
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018