Tag Archives: CEEGC 2017
- Post event: CEEGC2017 reports considerable growth and becomes the key event in Central and Eastern Europe
September 28, 2017
The second edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (CEEGC) took place last week in Budapest at Kempinski Corvinus Budapest.
- CEEGC 2017 Announces iGaming Radio as Networking Party sponsor at the hippest venue in Budapest
September 13, 2017
Official Networking Party will be sponsored by iGamingRadio and they have picked one of the hippest location in Budapest.
- CEEGC 2017 announces Iforium as gold sponsor
September 5, 2017
The organizers are honored to announce Iforium as the Gold Sponsor of the 2nd edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference.
- Shortlisted companies for the CEEG Awards 2017 categories announced
September 4, 2017
The 2nd edition of the CEEG is just around the corner and as related by the organizers, the event will surpass all expectations.
- CEEGC 2017 Budapest announces IMGL Masterclass about regulatory developments
August 30, 2017
The organizers are honored to announce a special IMGL Masterclass, moderated by the one and only Dr. Joerg Hofmann.
- German market update with Dr. Joerg Hofmann and Austrian market update with Helmut Kafka announced for CEEGC2017
August 29, 2017
The gaming conference coming up this September, it comes as no surprise that it includes the discussions about the gambling industry in Germany and Austria.
Helmut Kafka: Unstable Austrian regulation pushes people online
August 17, 2017