Tag Archives: Cebu
- Megawide decides against Cebu casino
8 July 2019
Megawide Construction Corp. had discussed putting up a gambling house next to the Mactan-Cebu International Airport but is now backing off of those plans.
- Goodbye Manila? Cebu shaping up to be next Philippine online gambling hub
10 April 2018
The island of Cebu is quickly becoming the next destination—after Manila—for online gambling operators in the Philippines after Manila.
- Cebu City Council backs new IR project outside Manila
23 November 2017
The Cebu City Council has backed the bid of Philippine property developer UHRI to construct an integrated resort outside Manila.
- Waterfront Philippines gets $29.5M credit line
26 September 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Waterfront Philippines Inc. is getting a credit line for its properties worth PHP1.5 billion (US$29.5 million).
- Wanted: Calata seeks financier for Cebu casino project
14 July 2017
Money remains elusive for the proposed integrated resort in Mactan island, Cebu as Philippine-listed Calata Corp.
- PAGCOR eyes Cebu as Philippines’ next gambling hub
21 March 2017
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is eyeing the holiday-island of Cebu as the next gambling destination of the Philippines.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018