Tag Archives: Cebu
- Goodbye Manila? Cebu shaping up to be next Philippine online gambling hub
April 10, 2018
The island of Cebu is quickly becoming the next destination—after Manila—for online gambling operators in the Philippines after Manila.
- Cebu City Council backs new IR project outside Manila
November 23, 2017
The Cebu City Council has backed the bid of Philippine property developer UHRI to construct an integrated resort outside Manila.
- Waterfront Philippines gets $29.5M credit line
September 26, 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Waterfront Philippines Inc. is getting a credit line for its properties worth PHP1.5 billion (US$29.5 million).
- Wanted: Calata seeks financier for Cebu casino project
July 14, 2017
Money remains elusive for the proposed integrated resort in Mactan island, Cebu as Philippine-listed Calata Corp.
- PAGCOR eyes Cebu as Philippines’ next gambling hub
March 21, 2017
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is eyeing the holiday-island of Cebu as the next gambling destination of the Philippines.
- US investment group and Macau junket planning two casinos in Philippines
April 9, 2015
Sino-American Gaming and Macau Resources Group seek PAGCOR approval for two resort casinos on Cebu and Napayawan islands.