Tag Archives: Casino News
- Singapore casinos punting on mass market players for growth
June 21, 2016
Singapore is betting heavily on mass market players to give its sputtering gaming industry a push amid China’s anti-corruption drive.
- Champions League Review: Atletico Make The Final
Atletico Madrid will face Real Madrid or Man City in the final of the Champions League after eliminating Bayern Munich.
- 3 Barrels: Poker Central Offer a Million; EPT Monte Carlo Dishes Out a Few Million; WPN Guarantees and Hits a Million
3 Barrels: Poker Central offer a million; EPT Monte Carlo dishes out a few million; WPN guarantees and hits a million.
- World Cup Could Slow down Macau’s June Revenue
June 9, 2014
Given the duration of the World Cup, its effect on Macau isn't expected to last long.
- D Las Vegas Casino Hotel opens first in-casino Bitcoin ATM machine
May 22, 2014
D Las Vegas Casino Hotel has partnered with Robocoin to open the first in-casino bitcoin ATM machine in Las Vegas.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017