Tag Archives: Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Singapore casinos hit with more six-figure fines over social safeguard breaches
15 November 2013
Singapore's two integrated resort casinos are hit with more six-figure fines for breaches of the Casino Control Act's social safeguards.
- Singapore fines Sands again; Macau Lunar New year visits breaking records
14 February 2013
Singapore fines Marina Bay Sands for surveillance breakdowns; Macau Lunar New Year visits setting records and spending is up
- Singapore fines IRs again; would a great white deter you from getting a blowjob?
15 January 2013
Singapore regulator fines two casinos for violating social safeguards; former MBS dealer sentenced for impersonating worker
- Resorts World Sentosa fined, execs charged over casino entry levy reimbursement
13 September 2012
Singapore’s Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) fined Resorts World Sentosa with a S$600k for reimbursing the S$2k annual casino entry levies.
- GLI earns SRTL status; Fortuna Lottery appoint new manager
17 November 2011
Gaming Laboratories International earn recognition from the Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore; Fortuna Lottery appoint a new manager
Singapore Pools reportedly planning online gambling site
13 December 2013
Online gambling earning up to $30 billion globally
2 April 2013
Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
3 February 2016