Tag Archives: Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Singapore’s casino fines up more than tenfold in 2018-19
4 October 2019
Singapore's casino regulator reports more than tenfold rise in casino fines in 2018-19, with Resorts World Sentosa accounting for nearly all of it.
- Singapore could turn to data mining for casino risk management
30 August 2019
The Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) in Singapore wants to know how to improve risk management associated with the gaming industry.
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
4 October 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Landing’s proposed purchase of Pyeongchang casino falls through; Singapore’s NRA appoints new chairman
31 March 2015
Landing International's plans to acquire the Alpensia casino in Pyeongchang, South Korea have fallen through.
- Singapore Pools reportedly planning online gambling site
13 December 2013
The company has yet to confirm, but media reports say lottery/betting operator Singapore Pools is preparing an online gambling site.
- Singapore to introduce laws banning online gambling
28 November 2013
Singapore planning laws to ban online gambling, with plans to IP-block sites, block financial transactions and prohibit advertising.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
21 September 2017