Tag Archives: Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Landing’s proposed purchase of Pyeongchang casino falls through; Singapore’s NRA appoints new chairman
March 31, 2015
Landing International's plans to acquire the Alpensia casino in Pyeongchang, South Korea have fallen through.
- Singapore Pools reportedly planning online gambling site
December 13, 2013
The company has yet to confirm, but media reports say lottery/betting operator Singapore Pools is preparing an online gambling site.
- Singapore to introduce laws banning online gambling
November 28, 2013
Singapore planning laws to ban online gambling, with plans to IP-block sites, block financial transactions and prohibit advertising.
- Singapore casinos hit with more six-figure fines over social safeguard breaches
November 15, 2013
Singapore's two integrated resort casinos are hit with more six-figure fines for breaches of the Casino Control Act's social safeguards.
- Singapore fines Sands again; Macau Lunar New year visits breaking records
February 14, 2013
Singapore fines Marina Bay Sands for surveillance breakdowns; Macau Lunar New Year visits setting records and spending is up
- Singapore fines IRs again; would a great white deter you from getting a blowjob?
January 15, 2013
Singapore regulator fines two casinos for violating social safeguards; former MBS dealer sentenced for impersonating worker
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017