Tag Archives: Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Landing’s proposed purchase of Pyeongchang casino falls through; Singapore’s NRA appoints new chairman
March 31, 2015
Landing International's plans to acquire the Alpensia casino in Pyeongchang, South Korea have fallen through.
- Singapore Pools reportedly planning online gambling site
December 13, 2013
The company has yet to confirm, but media reports say lottery/betting operator Singapore Pools is preparing an online gambling site.
- Singapore to introduce laws banning online gambling
November 28, 2013
Singapore planning laws to ban online gambling, with plans to IP-block sites, block financial transactions and prohibit advertising.
- Singapore casinos hit with more six-figure fines over social safeguard breaches
November 15, 2013
Singapore's two integrated resort casinos are hit with more six-figure fines for breaches of the Casino Control Act's social safeguards.
- Singapore fines Sands again; Macau Lunar New year visits breaking records
February 14, 2013
Singapore fines Marina Bay Sands for surveillance breakdowns; Macau Lunar New Year visits setting records and spending is up
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017