Tag Archives: casino rama
- Security breach at Canadian casino results in class-action suit
March 29, 2019
Personal information of up to 200,000 people had been compromised through the attack, which had occurred through a phishing scam, according to the lawyers.
- Hackers who targeted Canadian casinos “financially motivated”
June 16, 2017
Cybersecurity firm FireEye identifies group that has allegedly targeted numerous Canadian brick-and-mortar casinos with stolen data ransom requests.
- Hacker posts stolen Casino Rama files online
November 12, 2016
The 'anonymous threat agent' who hacked into Casino Rama's data files posts some of the stolen material online, warns that rest is coming in 72 hours.
- Casino Rama hacked by “anonymous threat agent”
November 10, 2016
Casino Rama Resort says it's been hacked by "anonymous threat agent" who claims to have vast trove of customer, employee and vendor info.
- Forget Vegas, go to Casino Rama
August 12, 2010
There's something going at Casino Rama that might be worth skipping Vegas for, it's called winning, and winning big.
- Ocean’s 6 pinched in Ontario
August 5, 2010
Six gamblers have been accused of cheating Casino Rama in Ontario, out of $210,000 according to the Ontario Provincial Police.