Tag Archives: Casino operators
- Casinos remain upbeat on Philippine gaming industry prospects
September 14, 2015
The gaming industry in the Philippines is “doing well,” at least in the eyes of casino operators.
- Cyprus fast tracks bill to legalize casinos in southern region
August 4, 2014
The southern part of Cyprus expects to see its first casino after the government announced plans to push ahead with casino legislation.
- Japan eyes Singapore’s casino model; three casinos could open by 2020
July 28, 2014
Once the casino study bill passes in Japan later this year, casino laws could be similar to existing laws used in Singapore.
- Nepal casinos expected to resume operations soon
July 22, 2014
Nepal’s casinos are on track to resume operations soon according to the country’s Finance Minister Ram Sharan Mahat.
- Mobile News for Station Casinos, Royal Vegas, Net Entertainment and Ladbrokes
August 6, 2013
In Casino news, here are the hottest mobile news for Station Casinos, Royal Vegas Casino, Net Entertainment and Ladbrokes.
- IGT Leads Industry with Localized and Region-Specific Games at ICE 2012
January 17, 2012
At ICE, IGT will showcase its sleek new lineup of slots, poker and casino management platforms that delight players.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014