Tag Archives: casino license
- MGM releases first compliance report in Springfield; NH House committee OKs expanded gambling
April 23, 2015
MGM Resorts detailed the specifics of its compliance with its host community agreement with the city of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- US realty firm wants Cyprus casino license; Paris to get its own casino?
April 15, 2015
RGI is eyeing a major casino investment in the Mediterranean island & already has a plan should it take hold of the casino license.
- Massachusetts Gaming Commission extends deadline for license application, again
March 20, 2015
Massachusetts Gaming Commission voted to grant developers KG Urban and Crossroads a new extension to complete their applications.
- Massachusetts Regulators set application deadline for third casino license
March 16, 2015
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has set a deadline for applications from developers vying for the last casino license in the state.
- New Hampshire prepares new push to legalize casino gambling in the state
February 23, 2015
New bill would allow two casinos in New Hampshire but significant opposition remains.
- NY Gaming Commission approves fourth casino license
January 14, 2015
New York Gaming Commission approved a motion to launch a new request for proposals for a fourth casino in the Southern Tier.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
January 19, 2018
No survivors: feds rumble Ron & Mike’s Football Pool
December 9, 2017