Tag Archives: casino license
- Macau policies for 2019 don’t address license renewals for six casinos
November 16, 2018
Casino licensing policies in Macau is still being work on according to the city’s chief executive, which is an issue for casinos due for renewal.
- MGM releases first compliance report in Springfield; NH House committee OKs expanded gambling
April 23, 2015
MGM Resorts detailed the specifics of its compliance with its host community agreement with the city of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- US realty firm wants Cyprus casino license; Paris to get its own casino?
April 15, 2015
RGI is eyeing a major casino investment in the Mediterranean island & already has a plan should it take hold of the casino license.
- Massachusetts Gaming Commission extends deadline for license application, again
March 20, 2015
Massachusetts Gaming Commission voted to grant developers KG Urban and Crossroads a new extension to complete their applications.
- Massachusetts Regulators set application deadline for third casino license
March 16, 2015
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has set a deadline for applications from developers vying for the last casino license in the state.
- New Hampshire prepares new push to legalize casino gambling in the state
February 23, 2015
New bill would allow two casinos in New Hampshire but significant opposition remains.
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017