Tag Archives: Carlos Mortensen
- Devilfish Misses Out on Poker Hall of Fame; Mortensen & Brunson Are In
17 October 2016
Dave Ulliott misses out on the Poker Hall of Fame for the second successive year as the voting process prefers Brunson and Mortensen.
- Juanda, Pescatori, Devilfish join 2015 WSOP Hall of Fame shortlist
10 September 2015
At least one player—more likely two—will be joining the ranks of this year’s Poker Hall of Fame.
- Weekly Poll – Will a current WSOP bracelet holder win the Main Event?
4 July 2014
A year ago, 6,352 hopefuls took their seats in the 2013 WSOP Main Event, all vying for the most prestigious prize in poker history.
- Dealers Choice: The 2013 Poker Hall of Fame Nominees
27 September 2013
The 2013 Poker Hall of Fame nominees have been announced, bringing previous nominees back from last year and adding new names to the mix.
- WSOP Main Event Day 5 Recap: Merson Falls, The Matador Still Fighting, and Glazier is the Last Women Standing
15 July 2013
Gerg Merson is trying to achieve back to back main titles but it end in 167th place.Carlos Mortensen is the only former champion left.
- Dealer’s Choice: WSOP Asia Pacific Puts the “W” In WSOP
5 April 2013
The World Series of Poker began its first ever tournament in Australia this week at the Crown Casino in Melbourne.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018