Tag Archives: Carl Leaver
- “Human error” knocked TVG wagering site offline during Kentucky Derby
May 9, 2016
Betfair US claims "human error" responsible for its TVG advance deposit wagering site going offline for three hours during Kentucky Derby.
- Gala Coral sells 130 bingo clubs ahead of Ladbrokes merger
December 22, 2015
Bookmaker Gala Coral Group is busy preparing for its mega merger with rival Ladbrokes.
- Ladbrokes agrees to a £2.3b merger with Gala Coral
July 24, 2015
Ladbrokes has agreed to buy Coral Group in a £2.3b share-exchange deal, creating the biggest bookie in Britain in terms of betting shops.
- Andy Hornby Leads the New Gala Coral/Gala Interactive Merger
November 10, 2014
The Gala Coral Group decided to merge its Gala Interactive and Coral Interactive online gaming divisions, and hand controls to Andy Hornby.
- UK bookmakers to appoint independent watchdog with power to impose fines
September 14, 2014
Four UK bookmakers -- Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and William Hill -- to fund 'multi-million pound' office of independent watchdog
- Gala Coral Q2 Results: Poor Football Results Eke Into Coral Retail Profits Resulting in Shop Closure Rumors
May 22, 2014
Gala Coral’s Q2 financial results show underlying year to date EBITDA ahead in all divisions resulting in shop closure rumors.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014