Tag Archives: Canberra Casino
- Blue Whale outsourcing Canberra Casino Management
March 20, 2019
With the proposed sale of Canberra Casino about to go through, it is clear that some dramatic changes will be occurring in the operations of the casino.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
June 20, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
- Canberra Casino gets green light for multi-terminal table games
June 15, 2016
Gamblers in Canberra Casino can now play baccarat, roulette and sic bo using individual screens.
- Aquis wants to scale back $8B plans for Cairns mega casino resort
October 16, 2015
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is negotiating to downsize the plan for the $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino resort in Cairns.
- Aquis to give Canberra casino a $330 million makeover
September 16, 2015
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is giving its newly-purchased Canberra Casino a $330m revamp to lure additional 700,000 visitors a year.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018