Tag Archives: Canadian Gaming Association
- Your daily deluge of daily fantasy sports drama, now with Canadian content!
November 13, 2015
Payment processors skittish about handling transactions for New York's daily fantasy sports operators; Canada next to declare DFS illegal?
- BCLC CEO Michael Graydon quits as Senate continues to slowroll sports bet bill
February 1, 2014
BC Lottery Corporation CEO Michael Graydon the second provincial lottery monopoly boss to quit this month.
- California sports bet bill dies; pro C-290 site to pressure Canada senators
May 23, 2013
California's sports bet bill dies in committee; Canadian Gaming Association launches website to pressure senators on C-290 sports bet bill
- Canadian lotteries willing to fib in order to legally offer single game sports betting
December 4, 2011
Canadian lotteries are so eager to change the law forbidding them from offering single-game sports betting that they're willing to fib.
- Canadian politician calls for single sports betting
February 1, 2010
A Canadian politician is calling for the legalization of single sports betting, in order to bring Americans across the border