Tag Archives: campaign for fairer gambling
- UK ad watchdog spanks online operators’ kid-friendly games
May 30, 2018
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority upholds complaints against M88, Fun88 and Letou for kid-friendly online casino titles.
- Tory MP Philip Davies slams The Times over Ladbrokes favoritism allegations
March 21, 2016
Tory MP Philip Davies slams The Times for alleging he got "extremely favorable" treatment from Ladbrokes re his personal betting account.
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
January 8, 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Scots lost £158 million on FOBTs in 2014
March 9, 2015
Scots lost £158 million on casino-type fixed odds betting terminals (FOBT) in 2014, according to data from Campaign for Fairer Gambling.
- Paddy Power accused of encouraging ethnic minorities to masturbate
February 25, 2015
Campaign for Fairer Gambling accuses Paddy Power of targeting ethnic minorities; Lord Lipsey no fan of fixed-odds wanking terminals.
- Ralph Topping closes Twitter account after online spat with anti-FOBT lobbyist
January 15, 2014
William Hill CEO Ralph Topping takes Twitter account private after online exchange with anti-fixed odds betting terminal lobbyist.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017