Tag Archives: Calvin Ayre
- IPA announce Bitcoin SV partnership with Calvin Ayre
5 August 2019
The world of blackball pool is about to get its introduction to Bitcoin SV thanks to a sponsorship from Calvin Ayre.
- Bitcoin SV headline sponsor of Pool Premier League live on FreeSports
The International Professional Pool Association (IPA) have agreed a sponsorship package with Bitcoin SV enthusiast and promoter, Calvin Ayre, for their upcoming Bitcoin SV Premier League live at: Freeview 64, Sky 422, Virgin 553.
- Calvin Ayre tells BNN Bloomberg why he wants to build, not hold Bitcoin SV
30 May 2019
Tech entrepreneur Calvin Ayre talks to BNN Bloomberg about what drew him to cryptocurrency and why he’s supporting Bitcoin SV (BSV).
- Becky’s Affiliated: Intersection of iGaming & blockchain stronger than ever
Majority of iGaming professionals today understand that Bitcoin is more than just a currency. It's more than just a coin.
- Calvin Ayre: Courts could rule on ‘consumer fraud’ of cryptos that claim to be Bitcoin
9 May 2019
In this interview, CoinGeek owner Calvin Ayre talks with Charles Miller about the far-reaching implications of the pending court cases filed by nChain Chief Scientist Dr. Craig Wright.
- Coin Rivet CEO admits publishing false info about Calvin Ayre
8 May 2019
Sheba Karamat, publisher of crypto blog Coin Rivet, publicly apologizes in court for publishing false information re Calvin Ayre's trip to Cuba.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017