Tag Archives: California
- California casino manager busted for $200,000 embezzlement
19 November 2019
A floor manager at the Red Hawk Tribal Casino in has been busted for leading a scam that ultimately saw the gambling house lose over $200,000.
- California tribes unite for legal sports betting ballot initiative
14 November 2019
A group of 18 California tribal gaming operators unite on effort to get sports betting initiative on the November 2020 election ballot.
- California moves a little closer to legal sports wagers
4 November 2019
As California continues its push to become as self-sufficient as possible, sports betting might be ready to enter its boundaries.
- Stand Up For California forced to sit down in fight against casino
10 October 2019
Plans for a casino in Elk Grove, California just became a little more realistic.However, it has had to contend with yet another obstacle, the anti-gambling group Stand Up For California.
- Larry Flynt to hustle his gambling ops after court win
9 October 2019
Larry Flynt took his case up with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and has been given support by the court.
- From California to New York, police take down illegal gambling ops
5 October 2019
Individuals were running a large illegal gambling house in the San Fernando Valley and the police, accompanied by the SWAT Team dismantled the operation.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
10 August 2018