Tag Archives: California
- California Indian tribe not liable in multi-million dollar dispute
September 18, 2018
A local tribe in California has a million reasons to celebrate after an arbitration panel shot down a lawsuit by Kenwood Investments against them.
- Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018
The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel had hoped it would be able to offer an online poker and bingo site but wasn’t ready for the battle that would ensue.
- California betting ballot initiative; US optimists back legal betting
June 12, 2018
California voters could have a say on legal sports betting on 2020 election ballot; Morning Consult poll finds optimists more likely to back legal betting.
- California card room catches $3m break from fed watchdog
May 7, 2018
California Artichoke Joe's Casino has $8m FinCEN penalty for shoddy AML practices cut by $3m; tribes losing patience with state regulators over card rooms.
- Penn National Gaming severs ties with California tribal casino
March 2, 2018
Penn National Gaming severs ties with Hollywood Casino Jamul-San Diego after the Jamul Tribe failed to honor its financial commitments.
- Card Player Poker Tour to make 6th appearance at Ocean’s 11
The sixth installment of the Card Player Poker Tour San Diego Classic at the Ocean’s 11 casino in California is right around the corner.
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016