Tag Archives: California
- California casino to move forward after agreement between tribe, city
30 January 2020
The city of Ridgecrest settles its differences with the Timbisha Shoshone tribe, allowing a casino project to proceed.
- California tribes’ betting ballot initiative wording approved
23 January 2020
California’s tribal casino operators have been approved to start collecting signatures for their petition to put a sports betting question to voters.
- On Las Vegas and California’s gig Economy
14 January 2020
As California regulates its economy to the brink of collapse, the safe investment bets might be in the place that does the most gambling: Las Vegas.
- ‘Seriously underfunded’ cardroom shut down by California AG
7 January 2020
- California sports betting hearing; cardrooms protest rule changes
19 December 2019
California to hold sports betting hearing on January 8; cardroom operators protest state's plan to revise rules regarding 'player-banked' card games.
- California cardrooms protest plan to change player-banked rules
6 December 2019
California cardrooms trade group pushes back against state's proposal to toughen rules regarding so-called 'player-banked' card games.
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
10 August 2018