Tag Archives: California
- California tribes sue card rooms over ‘player-banked’ games
November 18, 2018
Two prominent California casino tribes sue state card rooms over the latter's use of controversial player-banked card games.
- California casino GM takes down poker tournament, donates winnings
November 14, 2018
A poker tournament held on Veterans Day in the U.S. – this past Sunday – in Gardena, California produced an unexpected champ.
- California pledges to crackdown on illegal card rooms
October 30, 2018
The Native Indian tribes plea in California regarding illegal gambling have reached the BGC attention and have plans and act to enforce the law.
- MGM-GVC sports bet deal with California’s United Auburn tribe
October 9, 2018
Joint venture of MGM Resorts and GVC Holdings strikes sports betting (and online poker and casino) deal with California's United Auburn Indian Community.
- California Indian tribe not liable in multi-million dollar dispute
September 18, 2018
A local tribe in California has a million reasons to celebrate after an arbitration panel shot down a lawsuit by Kenwood Investments against them.
- Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018
The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel had hoped it would be able to offer an online poker and bingo site but wasn’t ready for the battle that would ensue.
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
September 1, 2017
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018