Tag Archives: California
- New Jersey confiscates $90K from online gambler in California
March 8, 2019
A California resident somehow managed to bypass geolocation technology employed by New Jersey online casino operators to participate in his pasttime.
- Santa Anita shuts down after rash of horse fatalities
March 6, 2019
Santa Anita has lost 21 horses in less than 3 months, flabbergasting experts and attracting PETA protests.
- California initiative dies faster than you can say ‘sports gambling’
Hopes for California sports gambling bill is nil after it gets considerable amount of resistance from individuals seeing it from the wrong angle.
- California tribes sue card rooms over ‘player-banked’ games
November 18, 2018
Two prominent California casino tribes sue state card rooms over the latter's use of controversial player-banked card games.
- California casino GM takes down poker tournament, donates winnings
November 14, 2018
A poker tournament held on Veterans Day in the U.S. – this past Sunday – in Gardena, California produced an unexpected champ.
- California pledges to crackdown on illegal card rooms
October 30, 2018
The Native Indian tribes plea in California regarding illegal gambling have reached the BGC attention and have plans and act to enforce the law.
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018