Tag Archives: California
- California tribe gets nod for a Hard Rock-branded casino
July 25, 2019
Board of Supervisors of Kern County has unanimously approved its own multimillion-dollar plan to provide services for the venue.
- Wells Fargo sues tribal casino operator over massive debt
July 22, 2019
Wells Fargo submitted a lawsuit against the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi tribe in California for not adhering to the terms of a loan agreement worth $250 million.
- Police take down illegal casino, illegal weapons in California
July 2, 2019
Police at Los Angeles Kern County have busted another operation uncovering both illegal gambling and illegal firearms.
- Legalized sports gambling chatter start in California
July 1, 2019
A new bill was submitted to the California legislation last Thursday that will try to pave the way toward legalized sports gambling in the state.
- California gaming tribes vow to appeal cardroom ruling
June 20, 2019
California tribal gaming operators vow to appeal federal court ruling dismissing their lawsuit v. state for allowing 'player-banked' games at cardrooms.
- Hard Rock, Tejon Indians connect on new California casino project
June 6, 2019
Hard Rock International is hooking up with a native Indian tribe out of California to build a new casino resort.
Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
October 2, 2018