Tag Archives: California Horse Racing Board
- Kangwon Land has good Q1; Grand Korea Leisure, Paradise Co Ltd… not so much
May 13, 2016
Kangwon Land, the only South Korean casino that allows locals, has profitable Q1 while Grand Korea Leisure and Paradise Co Ltd struggle.
- Top Sports Stories of 2012
December 24, 2012
Top Sports Gambling Stories of the year
- California Horse Racing Board approves exchange wagering
November 16, 2012
California Horse Racing Board unanimously approves exchange wagering, but decision needs to be approved by Office of Administrative Law.
- Delaware guv signs online gambling bill; California defers exchange bet decision
June 28, 2012
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell signs online gambling bill into law; California Horse Racing Board votes to defer exchange wagering decision
- Churchill Downs online exec quits; Calif. exchange betting in Bo Derek’s hands
March 23, 2012
Churchill Downs Inc. announces departure of top online exec; California Horse Racing Board to discuss exchange wagering rules (again)
- Is horse racing entirely populated by neigh-sayers?
February 12, 2011
Three horse racing stories from France, New York and California, all singing a song of woe at their difficult business conditions.