Tag Archives: Cairns
- Aquis wants to scale back $8B plans for Cairns mega casino resort
October 16, 2015
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is negotiating to downsize the plan for the $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino resort in Cairns.
- New Queensland government leaves casino projects in limbo
April 14, 2015
A major reshuffling in Queensland’s government has put the brakes on two casino bids in the region.
- Queensland Premier, OLGR Commissioner take Tony Fung to task
December 3, 2014
Campbell Newman is standing up for his government in light of recent comments made by Tony Fung regarding his proposed casino in Cairns.
- Tony Fung plans Aquis listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
September 25, 2014
Tony Fung will list his Aquis development company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with the hopes of tapping the Asian equity markets
- Tony Fung Sees Cairns as a Potential Macau Rival
June 6, 2014
Billionaire Tony Fung has high hopes for Cairns, Australia, so much so, he’s investing $7.5 billion to build the gigantic Aquis Resort.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017