Tag Archives: CAI
- Betty Zhao: Virtual sports gaming ‘like a little seed’ that grows really fast
26 February 2016
In this interview with Stephanie Raquel, LT Game COO Betty Zhao discusses virtual sports gaming and its rising popularity in Asia.
- Crispin Nieboer talks turning to technology to find real product winners
24 February 2016
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Rebecca Liggero, William Hill’s Crispin Nieboer discusses how he inspires innovation in his team.
- Ex Liverpool FC star Didi Hamann recalls ‘epic’ 2005 win vs AC Milan
23 February 2016
German football star Didi Hamann describes the momentous night in 2005 when Liverpool emerged victorious over crowd favorite AC Milan.
- Gemma Boore talks importance of getting legal advice for start-ups
22 February 2016
Gemma Boore explains why start-ups need to nail down all legalities before getting their ideas off the ground.
- Jens Hilgers: eSports sector already at ‘critical mass’
19 February 2016
In this interview with Rebecca Liggero, ESL chairman Jens Hilgers discusses how the eSports industry has grown since it started in 1998.
- John Straw: Right content could potentially solve ad blocking issues
17 February 2016
John Straw discusses how the right kind of content is the key solving the online gambling industry’s ad blocking issues.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
19 January 2017