Tag Archives: CAI
- Reflex Games’ Mat Ingram talks British slots and age verification
9 March 2020
To combat underage gambling, you need a great tech partner, and Reflex Games has found theirs.
- Robin Tombs explains Yoti’s digital identification systems
4 March 2020
Using digital age verification checks, and safely securing identities online, Yoti is offering a safer system of verification for operators.
- Jason Giles on tribal gaming’s added hurdles to sports betting
26 February 2020
Tribal Gaming has lead America into its currently state of gambling, but the industry is being made to do extra work to keep up.
- Gordon Medenica talks about Maryland’s lottery approach to sports betting
24 February 2020
Maryland doesn’t have sports betting yet, but Gordon Medenica will be a huge part of it when the state finally does.
- Calvin Ayre on the importance of Bitcoin SV to the gambling industry
20 February 2020
CalvinAyre.com lead reporter Rebecca Liggero Fontana sat down with Calvin Ayre to discuss, the CoinGeek London Conference, Bitcoin SV and its importance to the gambling industry.
- Steve Budin talks sports betting history and avoidable mistakes
With decades of experience and a trail blazing attitude, Steve Budin has a lot to say about the growth of the sports betting industry, and the mistakes its currently making.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
19 January 2017