Tag Archives: CAI
- Simon Collins: Multiplayer is the common theme for new games
August 15, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Gaming Realms Plc founder Simon Collins shares what operators can learn from the popular free-to-play games.
- Vicenç Marti: Social casinos grow on the back of a new platform
August 13, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Tangelo Games CEO Vicenç Marti shares how operators are bucking the slowdown of social casino business growth.
- Keith Laslop: Gambling is a big data game
August 6, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Jackpotjoy co-founder Keith Laslop explains how big data is shaping the gambling industry’s technology.
- Kenneth Haugaard: Bitcoin Cash is all about finding solutions
July 30, 2018
Kenneth Haugaard of Ayre Media UK enumerates the benefits of going the bitcoin cash route for the online gambling companies.
- Lothar Matthaus: Russia 2018 was the best World Cup in 40 years
July 27, 2018
German football icon Lothar Matthäus looks back at the recently concluded World Cup 2018 and what is it like to be a LeoVegas sport ambassador.
- Reuben Portanier: The gaming industry will eventually embrace blockchain
July 23, 2018
Afilexion Alliance Partner Reuben Portanier dissects Malta’s newest cryptocurrency and gaming regulations that will come into play in August.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014