Tag Archives: CAI
- Per Eriksson: Innovation is key for NetEnt
March 19, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, NetEnt CEO Per Eriksson discusses how the company manages to delight their customers with the offerings they launch.
- Matt Davey: Tie land-based and digital assets together
March 14, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, SG Digital CEO Matt Davey gives a glimpse of the company’s plans for 2018 and beyond.
- Philipp Geppert: eSports is a very fragmented industry
March 13, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Philipp Geppert of eSports.com explains the innovation behind their award-winning platform.
- Gavin Isaacs: Regulators’ gray market perception has changed for the better
March 12, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Gavin Isaacs of Scientific Games explains how regulators’ perception of gray market impacts mergers and acquisitions.
- Tiago Almeida: Cryptocurrencies will go off the roof in Latin American market
March 7, 2018
Tiago Almeida of eGaming Services explains how the banking challenges in the Latin American market present opportunities for cryptocurrencies.
- Tiago Almeida: Social media is main source of Latin American traffic
March 5, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Tiago Almeida of eGaming Services explains why operators need to take a look at the Latin American market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017