Tag Archives: CAI
- Yahya Wane: If you want to go to Africa, understand the market
January 17, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Yahya Wane of Moobifun shares what operators need to do before venturing into the African market.
- James Kilsby: Colombian market ‘becoming like Spain, France or Italy’
January 10, 2018
In this interview, James Kilsby discusses how Colombia is moving to liberalize its local gambling industry has attracted investors and new players.
- Fili Wiese: Don’t fall into the page rank trap
January 9, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Fili Wiese of Searchbrothers.com shares how affiliates can become more visible on the Google search engine.
- Benjie Cherniak: International regulated operators in the US will not disappear overnight
January 8, 2018
The Don Best Sports weighs in on the impact of New Jersey's Supreme Court petition on the U.S. sports betting market.
- Marcus Brennan: Control your own technology roadmap
January 3, 2018
Marcus Brennan of Betbright highlights the role of technology in innovating within saturated markets and talks about the future of betting platforms.
- Akin Calabi: Retail is not going to die, but online gambling will keep on growing
January 2, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Akin Calabi of Nairabet talks about the dynamics of Nigeria’s gambling market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017