Tag Archives: CAI
- Paul Witten: Content is king, but presentation is just as important
October 15, 2018
Becky Liggero discusses with Paul Witten of SIS, how to create relevant content for operators and their customers with his company’s 24/7 betting channels.
- Dr. Craig Wright: Scalability, security, extensibility will make tokens work on Bitcoin BCH
October 1, 2018
Becky Liggero spoke with nChain Chief Scientist Dr. Craig Wright who explained why tokenization on the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) chain is the way to go forward.
- Silverthorn’s Laura Crimmons sees an end to marketing via links
September 26, 2018
Becky Liggero discussed with Laura Crimmons, founder of marketing firm Silverthorn Agency, the effective ways for gambling sites to get noticed online.
- Paris Smith: Integrity at forefront of Pinnacle pushing eSports offerings
September 24, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Pinnacle CEO Paris Smith shares how she encourages the growth of eSports within the company.
- Decent.Bet’s Jed Taylor: BCH developments ‘to inspire innovation’
September 19, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Decent.Bet CEO Jed Taylor talks about the changes coming to blockchain-based betting.
- Luckbox’s Lars Lien: Gambling industry needs uniform standards for cryptocurrency
September 17, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero discussed with Lars Lien, founder and CEO of iGaming firm Luckbox, the use of cryptocurrencies in the gaming industry.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017