Tag Archives: CAI
- Mike Starzynski on how the new Bluberi game captures Sir Mix-a-Lot’s personality
December 10, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke to Bluberi CEO Mike Starzynski on the company’s upcoming slot game featuring 1990s rap icon Sir Mix-a-Lot.
- Sir Mix-a-Lot brings ‘Baby Got Back’ to slot machines
December 5, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke to rapper Sir Mix-a-Lot on the new slot machine game inspired by his anthem from the 1990s.
- D Las Vegas’ Derek Stevens: Vegas is still ‘epicenter’ of US sports betting
December 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke recently with hotel owner Derek Stevens, on what he expects for sports betting, specifically in Las Vegas.
- IGT’s Charles Cohen: Legal sports betting’s ultimate winner is the ‘American consumer’
November 28, 2018
Charles Cohen of IGT PlayDigital, who sees “a multibillion-dollar opportunity” in a regulated U.S. sports betting market.
- Joe McCallum: Sportsbet.io makes betting with crypto ‘as easy as possible’
November 14, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke with Sportsbet.io’s Joe McCallum on how his site facilitates the use of cryptocurrencies for placing bets.
- Pregame.com’s Steve Fezzik: ‘There’s plenty of room’ in sports betting industry
November 12, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero recently caught up with Steve Fezzik to discuss about the rise of sports betting in the United States.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017