Tag Archives: CAI
- Kelly Kehn: There’s a big shortage of women in every industry
June 18, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, All-in Diversity Project co-founder Kelly Kehn explains how promoting diversity brings value to the company.
- William Shen: Integrated resorts add dimensions to non-gaming entertainment
June 11, 2018
In this interview, Caesars Entertainment Senior Vice President William Shen discusses the unique opportunities that the casino operator sees in Japan.
- Darwyn Palenzuela: Live casino streaming offers a general feeling of trust
June 4, 2018
Extreme Live Gaming CEO Darwyn Palenzuela explains why some players prefer live streaming as opposed to the studio environment.
- Tom Mitchell: Make predictor games interesting with jackpots
June 1, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, RISQ Director Tom Mitchell explains the importance of free-to-play jackpots for customer retention.
- Andrew Dagnall: Knowing your customer is key factor for personalization
May 31, 2018
BettorLogic CEO Andrew Dagnall shares how operators can use personalization to maximize profits during the World Cup 2018.
- Matt Scarrott: Sports betting industry has yet to achieve real personalization
May 30, 2018
Matt Scarrott of BetVictor shares his thoughts on which key area the sports betting industry needs to improve—personalization.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017