Tag Archives: caesars entertainment corp.
- Caesars Interactive gets New Jersey nod, still no word on PokerStars
20 November 2013
New Jersey approves two Caesars Entertainment casinos as well as Caesars Interactive Entertainment for online gambling launch.
- Sands boots China COO; Caesars targeted by short sellers, state treasurers
3 September 2013
Sands China has parted ways with COO David Sisk; Caesars Entertainment stock plunges on Tuesday after allegedly targeted by short sellers
- Atlantic City casinos down again in July; Caesars sells Macau golf course at a loss
9 August 2013
Only three of Atlantic City casinos post revenue gains in July as overall market drops 3.6%; Caesars sells Macau golf course at a loss
- The Battle For the New Toronto Casino Rages On
19 April 2013
Toronto Mayor’s Executive Committee has voted 9-4 in favor of building a new casino in the downtown area of Toronto.
- New Jersey regulators fine Caesars Entertainment $225k over Watanabe case
19 March 2013
Caesars Entertainment fined $225k by New Jersey gaming regulators; a vivid illustration of things you could buy with Caesars' debt.
- Caesars Entertainment loses $280m in Q1 despite 4.3% revenue rise
2 May 2012
Caesars Entertainment saw a 4.3% rise in Q1 revenues, but that couldn't prevent the company posting a $280m loss for the quarter.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
14 December 2017