Tag Archives: caesars entertainment corp.
- Caesars Interactive gets New Jersey nod, still no word on PokerStars
November 20, 2013
New Jersey approves two Caesars Entertainment casinos as well as Caesars Interactive Entertainment for online gambling launch.
- Sands boots China COO; Caesars targeted by short sellers, state treasurers
September 3, 2013
Sands China has parted ways with COO David Sisk; Caesars Entertainment stock plunges on Tuesday after allegedly targeted by short sellers
- Atlantic City casinos down again in July; Caesars sells Macau golf course at a loss
August 9, 2013
Only three of Atlantic City casinos post revenue gains in July as overall market drops 3.6%; Caesars sells Macau golf course at a loss
- The Battle For the New Toronto Casino Rages On
April 19, 2013
Toronto Mayor’s Executive Committee has voted 9-4 in favor of building a new casino in the downtown area of Toronto.
- New Jersey regulators fine Caesars Entertainment $225k over Watanabe case
March 19, 2013
Caesars Entertainment fined $225k by New Jersey gaming regulators; a vivid illustration of things you could buy with Caesars' debt.
- Caesars Entertainment loses $280m in Q1 despite 4.3% revenue rise
May 2, 2012
Caesars Entertainment saw a 4.3% rise in Q1 revenues, but that couldn't prevent the company posting a $280m loss for the quarter.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Caesars putting public safety ahead of guest privacy
February 16, 2018
Caesars bankruptcy cost company $160m in legal fees
December 8, 2017