Tag Archives: caesars acquisition company
- Caesars Interactive posts another record quarter as more players become payers
November 10, 2015
Caesars Interactive Entertainment posts another record revenue quarter as its social gaming operations convert more players to payers.
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment has record quarter on social, mobile gains
August 4, 2015
Caesars Interactive Entertainment reports significant gains in social and mobile gaming divisions while real-money online gambling stalls.
- Caesars bankruptcy “like playing three-dimensional chess blindfolded”
January 8, 2015
Caesars Entertainment bankruptcy complicated by group of first-lien creditors demanding 100¢ on the dollar; CACQ merger class action suit.
- Social and mobile games boost Caesars Interactive Q3 revenue
November 11, 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment social casino and mobile revenue doubles in Q3, plans to be "very opportunistic" on acquisition front.
- Caesars Entertainment Announce Record Date For Caesars Acquisition Co. Stock Sale
October 8, 2013
Caesars Ent announces Oct 17th as the end date for investors to tuck into 125.4m worth of shares in the new spinoff Caesars Acquisition Co.
- Investing The Hard Way: Caesars Does It Again
July 15, 2013
Caesars successfully have its spinoff of a new company, Caesars Acquisition Company (CAC) - approved by the Nevada Gaming Control Board.