Tag Archives: cadillac jack
- Amaya Completes Sale of Cadillac Jack
June 2, 2015
Amaya confirms completion of its sale of Cadillac Jack division to AGS; PokerStars sportsbook launches in the UK.
- Amaya to sell Cadillac Jack gaming machine unit to American Gaming Systems
March 30, 2015
Amaya Gaming announces deal to sell land-based gaming machine unit Cadillac Jack to American Gaming Systems for C$475m.
- Amaya Gaming considering share repurchase, sale of all B2B assets
January 13, 2015
Amaya Gaming announces plan to repurchase up to 5% of its common shares while mulling sale of all its B2B gaming assets.
- Amaya looks to shed gaming device division Cadillac Jack
October 21, 2014
Canada's Amaya Gaming Group considering options for land-based B2B gaming device maker Cadillac Jack.
- Amaya net income spikes on WagerLogic sale; Marvel slots out, DC slots in
May 16, 2014
Amaya Gaming Group's net income spikes in Q1 from sale of its WagerLogic subsidiary; Amaya pulls Marvel slots titles after deal expires.
- Amaya loses $7.4m in Q1; Aristocrat earns $52.5m in H1
May 29, 2013
Amaya Gaming loses $7.4m in Q1 as it deals with cost hangover of its 2012 acquisitions; Aristocrat Leisure earns $52.5m in H1, ups dividend
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017