Tag Archives: C-290
- Alberta opens tender for online gambling turnkey provider; C-YA C-290
2 February 2015
Canadian province of Alberta opens tender for online gambling turnkey provider; C-290 sports betting legislation "will never be voted on."
- Indiana sports betting bill intro’d; Canada MP pleads NHL to rethink betting stance
10 January 2015
Indiana intros sports betting and daily fantasy sports bills; Monmouth Park delays DFS launch; Canada MP plea for NHL to support C-290 bill.
- Canada sports betting bill appears doomed to die a procedural death
9 October 2014
Canada's senate finally resumes debate on C-290 sports betting legislation, but the finish line keeps getting further away.
- Canuck credit betting operators plead guilty as C-290 sports bet bill languishes
17 May 2014
The ringleader and two associates of an Ottawa-area credit betting ring plead guilty; C-290 sports bet bill gets rare mention in Senate.
- BCLC CEO Michael Graydon quits as Senate continues to slowroll sports bet bill
1 February 2014
BC Lottery Corporation CEO Michael Graydon the second provincial lottery monopoly boss to quit this month.
- ‘Rainbow coalition’ plans sports betting rally as C-290 debate resumes
12 June 2013
A 'rainbow coalition' of groups supporting Canada's C-290 sports bet legislation planned for Windsor as Senate resume debate on bill.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017