Tag Archives: Bwin
- Report: Bwin’s Russian-licensed betting site not long for this world
7 November 2019
Rumors swirl that GVC Holdings' Russian-licensed Bwin betting site will close as license owner Alexander Mamut wants out of joint venture.
- GVC’s Bwin brand fined €350k for serving Dutch customers
7 August 2019
GVC Holdings' Bwin.com site is hit with a €350k penalty for serving Dutch customers and allowing them to use local iDEAL payment processor.
- Fresh8 to partner with bwin in Germany
16 July 2019
bwin, the leader in German sports betting, has chosen Fresh8 Gaming to support their advertising across Germany and Austria.
- Gambling ops still big ad spenders on IP-infringing websites
23 April 2019
European Commission to review its plan for reducing advertising funding for IP-infringing websites, which primarily comes from gambling operators.
- German football body warned over sponsor Bwin’s online casino
11 March 2019
German state regulatory bodies warn German Football Association (DFB) over its sponsor Bwin's illegal "online casino and slot games."
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
17 January 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
18 October 2017
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018