Tag Archives: Bwin
- Gambling ops still big ad spenders on IP-infringing websites
April 23, 2019
European Commission to review its plan for reducing advertising funding for IP-infringing websites, which primarily comes from gambling operators.
- German football body warned over sponsor Bwin’s online casino
March 11, 2019
German state regulatory bodies warn German Football Association (DFB) over its sponsor Bwin's illegal "online casino and slot games."
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
- Eden Hazard raises €50k for One Drop via bwin promotion; Madrid knocking
December 7, 2018
Eden Hazard has helped raise €50,000 for the One Drop Foundation after the completion of the Hazard Poker Series on bwin, and reports suggest that the Chelsea star has agreed upon terms to move to Real Madrid in the summer.
- Valencia renew bwin deal; Leicester Tigers do likewise with LeoVegas
June 15, 2018
Two sports sponsorship deals to catch up on including La Liga side Valencia extending their bwin deal and Leicester Tigers with LeoVegas.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017