Tag Archives: Bwin
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
- Eden Hazard raises €50k for One Drop via bwin promotion; Madrid knocking
December 7, 2018
Eden Hazard has helped raise €50,000 for the One Drop Foundation after the completion of the Hazard Poker Series on bwin, and reports suggest that the Chelsea star has agreed upon terms to move to Real Madrid in the summer.
- Valencia renew bwin deal; Leicester Tigers do likewise with LeoVegas
June 15, 2018
Two sports sponsorship deals to catch up on including La Liga side Valencia extending their bwin deal and Leicester Tigers with LeoVegas.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Bwin.ru launch brings first int’l online betting brand to Russia
November 21, 2017
Online betting site Bwin.ru finally launches, marking the first entry of a western betting brand into Russia's regulated online sports betting market.
- Russia gets 14th online bookmaker as Bwin.ru preps November launch
October 26, 2017
Russian bookmaker RUS-TELETOT launches Tennisi-branded betting site, while the hotly anticipated Bwin.ru launch is set for mid-November.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017