Tag Archives: business process outsourcing
- Goodbye Manila? Cebu shaping up to be next Philippine online gambling hub
April 10, 2018
The island of Cebu is quickly becoming the next destination—after Manila—for online gambling operators in the Philippines after Manila.
- New rules for Philippine online gambling sites’ support services
May 1, 2017
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation lays down new rules for int'l gambling sites' relationships with business process outsourcing firms.
- Online gambling call center in Manila raided by immigration
January 31, 2015
Philippines' Bureau of Immigration raid online gambling call center in Manila, arrest 73 illegal foreign workers.
- Nuisance raids plague Philippines-based online gambling operators
December 17, 2014
Nuisance raids by some units of Philippines law enforcement plague Philippines-based online gambling operators.
- Bodog Hiring Two Senior Level Positions – Will Pay $10k for Successful Referrals
September 26, 2012
Bodognation is hiring global head of fraud, and head of BPO in Asia, send their LinkedIn profile to careers@BodogNation.com.
- Call Center Services to close Antigua operations in July
May 9, 2012
Call Center Services to close business process outsourcing operation in Antigua in July following the loss of a significant revenue stream.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
The cost of America’s war on Antigua, Calvin Ayre and online gambling
September 5, 2017