Tag Archives: Bulgaria
- Bet365 sues Betio for intellectual property theft; Russia-licensed Bet365 imminent?
February 11, 2019
Betting operator Bet365 sues Bulgarian white label betting tech provider Betio for infringing intellectual property rights; Bet365 seeks Russian license.
- National Lottery Bulgaria goes digital with Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation has bolstered its presence in the regulated European gaming market.
- Bulgaria’s gov’t getting fatter off its gambling industry
November 30, 2018
Bulgaria's government generated BGN174.4m (US$101.6m) from gambling taxes and fees in the first nine months of 2018, BGN30m higher than last year.
- Soft2Bet opens an executive management and operations office in Sofia, Bulgaria
October 10, 2018
The online gaming operator and platform provider Soft2Bet is actively shifting its operations towards European Union locations.
- Iva Lazarova makes history with MPNPT Sunny Beach Main Event win
July 10, 2018
Iva Lazarova has now become the first female ever to win the Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Poker Tour Sunny Beach Main Event.
- Bulgaria earns gambling haven status as revenues double to $1.9B
April 5, 2018
Bulgaria has become a piece of heaven on earth for many gambling operators, thanks to huge tax cuts and vibrant gambling activities.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
UltraPlay brings Blockchain technology discussion to EEGS, Bulgaria
November 13, 2017