Tag Archives: budapest
- CEEGC 2016 – Speaker profile – Paul Reilly with an amazing presentation on The SEO Arms Race – Artificial Intelligence competing with Artificial Intelligence
1 September 2016
Paul Reilly will be among the keynote speakers of the “Hot topics of the online gambling markets in Europe” panel at the CEEGC 2016.
- Wine tasting, Master Sommelier presentation about Hungarian vines and a unique networking session
31 August 2016
The organizers are proud to announce Counting House and Bird & Bird as sponsors of the Networking Drinks session at the CEEGC 2016.
- CEEGC 2016 Budapest Speaker profile – Speaker profile – Eman Pulis, founder and CEO of SiGMA
23 August 2016
Eman Pulis, who will be among the keynote speakers of the “Upcoming Event Announcements” panel at the CEEGC 2016.
- CEEGC 2016 Budapest – Important update – Early Bird Ticket price has become the Regular Ticket price – 200 EUR
22 August 2016
The organizers are pleased to announce that the Early Bird Ticket offer has ended on the 19th of August.
- CEEGC 2016 Budapest Speaker profile – Stjepko Čordaš, CEO of NSoft to talk about the current state of online gambling in Bosnia and Herzegovina
19 August 2016
Stjepko Čordaš, will be the keynote speakers of the “Hot topics of the online gaming industry in the Balkans”.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014