Tag Archives: budapest
- Post-Event CEEGC2019 Budapest: Another one for the history books
11 October 2019
The 4th edition of CEEGC Budapest took place over two weeks ago at luxurious Ritz-Carlton Budapest.
- Save the date for CEEGC 4 and CEEGC Awards 2019 Budapest, registrations are open, 24-25 September 2019 – Ritz-Carlton
16 May 2019
The team at European Gaming Media and Events are happy to announce that the registrations for the fourth edition of CEEGC and CEEG Awards in Budapest are open.
- CEEGC 2018 Budapest – Less than a week until kick off, see who is attending and why you should not miss it
19 September 2018
CEEGC is the leading conference that is shaping the industry in the CEE region by influencing the emerging market trends.
- Play’n Go becomes Networking Break and Lunch Sponsor at CEEGC 2018 Budapest
13 September 2018
The agenda of the event will feature interesting panel discussion that are focusing on both operators and service providers. Thanks for Play’n Go.
- Jens Bader (MuchBetter) and Mario Ovcharov (UltraPlay) to join CEEGC 2018 as speakers
12 September 2018
The organizers of CEEGC Budapest are honored to announce that two more experts will join the must attend event in Europe this September.
- Newly regulated Belarusian gambling market in the focus at CEEGC Budapest with Kirill Laptev (Sorainen Belarus)
10 September 2018
Belarus has been in the headlines of several industry headlines when it comes to new regulations in Europe and neighboring countries.