Tag Archives: bubble group
- Former Sheriff Gaming bosses sentenced to years in prison
December 20, 2018
Former Sheriff Gaming bosses Stijn Flapper and brothers Maurice and Michel Gregoire sentenced to years in prison for illegal gambling and money laundering.
- Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Sheriff Gaming CEO
October 13, 2018
Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Stijn Flapper, former of head of Sheriff Gaming/Bubble Group, for money laundering and illegal gambling.
- Ex-CEO of defunct Sheriff Gaming sues Dutch gov’t for €75m
January 10, 2017
Stijn Flapper, former CEO of defunct slots developer Sheriff Gaming, seeking €75m from Dutch gov't for illegal online gambling prosecution.
- Sheriff Gaming programmer says slots were configured to only pay out to owners’ family and friends
October 21, 2015
Dutch court ruling says owners of defunct Sheriff Gaming rigged their slots to pay jackpots to 'fake' players or family and friends.
- Sheriff Gaming “no longer fit and proper” to hold Alderney B2B gaming license
February 28, 2014
Alderney Gambling Control Commission withdraws B2B license of Sheriff Gaming parent firm Bubble Group BV, company "no longer fit and proper"
- Sheriff CEO denied bail; Ira Rubin denied appeal; jailor, bookie or all of the above?
February 20, 2014
Dutch judge rejects Sheriff Gaming CEO Stijn Flapper bail request; payment processor Ira Rubin sentence appeal denied; Jailor or bookie?
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017