Tag Archives: Brookfield Asset Management
- Revel says Brookfield out, Straub in; AC leads nation in urban job losses
December 10, 2014
Revel says its $110m sale to Brookfield Asset Management is officially dead, will now sell to Glenn Straub; AC's job losses lead the nation.
- Icahn offer to Taj Mahal union; Brookfield playing mind games with Revel deal?
November 22, 2014
Carl Icahn reportedly makes offer to Trump Taj Mahal workers union; Straub says Brookfield not serious about walking away from Revel deal.
- Brookfield walks away from Revel deal; Joseph Stalin running Taj Mahal union?
November 20, 2014
Brookfield Asset Management walks away from deal to buy Atlantic City's Revel casino; Trump Taj Mahal boss calls union leader Joseph Stalin.
- Judge approves Revel sale to Brookfield, losing bidder Straub vows appeal
October 7, 2014
Bankruptcy court judge approves Revel sale to Brookfield Asset Management, rejects losing bidder Glenn Straub's Nick Nolte defence.
- Brookfield declared winner of Revel auction but Straub vows legal challenge
October 1, 2014
Brookfield Asset Management's $110m bid for Atlantic City's Revel casino accepted by auctioneers but Glenn Straub vows legal challenge.
- Revel auction all drama, no resolution; Trump Taj Mahal rescue plan looks DOA
The auction for bankrupt Atlantic City casino Revel extends into the wee hours but no winner declared; Trump Taj Mahal rescue plan looks DOA
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018