Tag Archives: Brian Sandoval
- Nevada, Delaware sign first US interstate online poker liquidity sharing deal
25 February 2014
Governors of Nevada and Delaware sign first interstate compact to share online poker liquidity, establish framework for other states to join
- Israel, Nevada hold casino gambling discussions
10 December 2013
A number of industries were discussed and focused on, including talks on how casino gambling could be a boon to Israel's tourism.
- New Jersey reveals online gambling regulations; Nevada talks compacts
18 May 2013
New Jersey publishes draft of online gambling regulations; Illinois standalone online gambling bill text surfaces; Nevada talks compacts
- Dealer’s Choice: New Jersey, Nevada Online Gambling Pros and Cons
1 March 2013
Nevada (Online Poker) and New Jersey have grabbed the attention of the gaming industry and the media with their new online gambling laws.
- Nevada fast-tracks online poker interstate compact legislation
21 February 2013
Nevada's legislature fast-tracks legislation to allow the state to enter into interstate compacts for online poker.
- California Online Poker Association folds; Nevada guv touts (his) state’s rights
25 October 2012
California Online Poker Association disbands after exit of two major tribes; Nevada's guv likes Reid/Kyl bill's pro-states' rights stance
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018