Tag Archives: Brian Sandoval
- Nevada sportsbooks get go-ahead for mutual fund style ‘entity’ wagering
June 3, 2015
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval signs SB 443 into law, clearing the way for state sportsbooks to offer mutual fund-style 'entity' betting.
- Nevada approves legislation allowing skill-based, arcade-style slot machines
May 21, 2015
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval signs legislation allowing gaming device makers to produce slot machines with skill-based, arcade-style elements.
- Michonne Ascuaga joins Nevada Gaming Commission
April 28, 2015
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Michonne Ascuaga to the Nevada Gaming Commission to fill Joe Brown's vacant seat.
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Internet Gambling? No Problems
April 7, 2015
Professor I. Nelson Rose, the world’s leading experts on gambling law, talks about internet gambling law.
- Calling the Clock: Chris Christie Hints at Interstate Compacts, Lesniak Says PokerStars New Jersey Roll Out is Weeks Away and Much More
September 15, 2014
Lee takes a look at the week’s poker stories including: Chris Christie, hinting at interstate compacts for online poker liquidity and more.
- Online Poker Compact Due for Summer Launch in Nevada & Delaware
March 25, 2014
Online poker compact between the states of Nevada and Delaware is due to launch in the summer according to Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018