Tag Archives: Brian Sandoval
- Nevada governor gives eSports betting bill the thumbs up
May 30, 2017
ESports betting will soon be legal in Nevada after state governor Brian Sandoval signed a bill amending the pari-mutuel wagering.
- ESPN’s DFS lobby story ‘patently false,’ says Nevada governor
April 17, 2017
NV Brian Sandoval has refuted an ESPN story claiming that Jerry Jones lobbied on behalf of legalization of daily fantasy sports in his jurisdiction.
- Shared Online Poker Liquidity Between Nevada & New Jersey Becomes a Possibility After Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval Says, “I’m Ready to Go.”
May 18, 2016
Sandoval has told anyone willing to listen that he would like to strike up an online poker liquidity sharing partnership with Christie.
- Nevada attorney general supports Sheldon Adelson’s online gambling ban
November 25, 2015
Nevada attorney general Adam Laxalt says he intends to sign a letter supporting Sheldon Adelson's proposed federal online gambling ban.
- Casino floors of the future will resemble Chuck E Cheese for over-21s
September 4, 2015
Nevada approves regulatory language for gaming devices to incorporate skill-based component, paving way for the casino floor of the future.
- Nevada sportsbooks get go-ahead for mutual fund style ‘entity’ wagering
June 3, 2015
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval signs SB 443 into law, clearing the way for state sportsbooks to offer mutual fund-style 'entity' betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014