Tag Archives: brian mattingley
- 888 agrees to buy Bwin.Party for £898 million
July 17, 2015
888 Holdings agrees to buy Bwin.Party for £898 million, beating out GVC's £900 million bid.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The top 5 “must attend” sessions at iGaming North America
April 9, 2015
I would like to share my top five sessions to attend for those who can make it next week at iGaming North America.
- 888 Holdings “never been so healthy in our lives” after record 2014 performance
March 24, 2015
888 Holdings CEO Brian Mattingley says company has "never been so healthy in our lives" after record 2014 performance.
- Top iGaming Industry Interviews of 2014
December 19, 2014
Its not easy picking ten interviews out of the interviews we conduct each year, but these individuals added something special into the mix.
- Interview with Brian Mattingley of 888 Holdings
September 2, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to Brian Mattingley of 888 Holdings and he shares what's happening in 888 in Europe and also in America.
- 888 Holdings CEO Mattingley shifting to chairman as H1 earnings rise
August 27, 2014
888 Holdings CEO Brian Mattingley shifting to chairman role in May 2015 as company reports 27% gain in H1 earnings.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017