Tag Archives: Breon Corcoran
- Betting terminal curbs get Paddy Power Betfair backing
September 27, 2017
Different bookmakers are now raising their eyebrows after PP Betfair surprisingly throws its support on the imposition of heavy curbs on betting machines.
- Paddy Power Betfair and the difficulty of picking exact bottoms
August 22, 2017
If we are talking about exact bottoms, it is very unlikely that anybody, not a single investor or trader or fund or institution, picks the exact bottom.
- Paddy Power Betfair blame slow H1 growth on punters getting it right
August 9, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair has released their H1-2017 financial report, blaming slow progress on the lack of a major football event, and more
- Corcoran’s exit triggers Paddy Power Betfair shares nosedive
August 7, 2017
Breon Corcoran is finally stepping down from his post as the Chief Executive Officer of Paddy Power Betfair, the company announced on Monday.
- PIRC thumbs down fat paychecks for Paddy Power Betfair Execs
May 13, 2016
A shareholder activist group is now up in arms over the fat paycheck that will be awarded to Paddy Power Chief Executive Andy McCue.
- Breon Corcoran’s £4.1m share sale means the pints are on him this St. Paddy’s
March 16, 2016
Just in time for St. Paddy's, Paddy Power Betfair CEO Breon Corcoran earns £4.1m by selling some of his holdings in the company.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017