Tag Archives: Brazil
- Brazil’s Caixa online lottery service targets ‘younger audience’
August 16, 2018
Brazilian state bank Caixa Economica Federal has rolled out an online lottery service, in a bid to boost revenues.
- World Cup q-finals odds review: France, Brazil, England and Croatia to go through
July 6, 2018
A World Cup quarter-final odds as Brazil, Belgium, France, Uruguay, England, Sweden, Croatia and the hosts Russia prepare to edge on coveted trophy.
- World Cup round-up: the boys from Brazil go through with the Swiss
June 29, 2018
Brazil and Switzerland qualify for the knockout stages after Neymar and the boys beat Serbia, and the Swiss draw against Costa Rica.
- No bidders for Brazil’s Lotex instant lottery privatization
June 26, 2018
Brazil's government is left scrambling after its planned privatization of the Lotex instant lottery business receives no bids.
- Brazil legislator: no gambling expansion talk until 2019
June 7, 2018
A member of Brazil's Chamber of Deputies says there will be no further talk of expanding legal gambling options until 2019.
- Las Vegas Sands keeps an eye on Brazil for new casino
June 4, 2018
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) CEO Sheldon Adelson reaffirmed his plan to build an integrated resort (IR) in Brazil, which he could faces an uphill battle.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Brazil’s senate scrap gambling vote, likely until next year
December 13, 2017
Third time the charm for Brazil’s Winfil casino real-money slots
January 26, 2018