Tag Archives: Brazil
- Brazil instant lottery will be lucrative for IGT and Scientific Games
24 October 2019
Analysts from Union Gaming suggest that IGT and Scientific Games are going to make boatloads of cash from this deal.
- Alessandro Valente explains being a successful affiliate in Brazil
21 October 2019
Valente joined us to explain how the Brazilian market operates a little differently from the rest of the world.
- Brazil to clarify sports betting taxation, ‘quarantine’ plans
2 October 2019
Brazil says recent sports betting consultation will result in three regulatory tweaks, including clarification of bad actor 'quarantine' and tax plans.
- Brazil launches final consultation on sports betting regulations
17 September 2019
Brazil's government opens one final consultation on how to craft its land-based and online sports betting regulations, deadline for comments is Sept. 27th.
- Betfair inks CONMEBOL partnership as Brazil considers gambling
27 August 2019
Betfair has announced a partnership with the South American Football (soccer, for the U.S. readers) Confederation (CONMEBOL) that sees it become the organization’s official partner.
- Brazil opens online, land-based sports betting consultation
30 July 2019
Brazil's Economic Ministry launches an electronic public consultation on how to craft its new onlien and land-based sports betting regulations.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
11 January 2018
Third time the charm for Brazil’s Winfil casino real-money slots
26 January 2018
Brazil’s senate scrap gambling vote, likely until next year
13 December 2017