Tag Archives: Brazil
- Brazil’s president signs sports betting legislation into law
December 13, 2018
Brazil's outgoing President Michel Temer signs new lottery legislation that authorizes legal online and land-based sports betting for first time.
- Brazil’s senate approves lottery and sports betting measure
November 22, 2018
Brazil's senate approves a provisional measure that would authorize land-based and online sports betting, leaving only president's signature to become law.
- Brazil’s Chamber of Deputies okays sports betting measure
November 21, 2018
Brazil's Chamber of Deputies approves PM 846/2018 lottery bill that includes authorization for online and land-based sports betting.
- Brazil committee okays online, land-based sports betting bill
November 8, 2018
Brazil legislators approve lottery reform bill that now contains chapter authorizing land-based and online sports betting.
- Brazil’s new online lottery first month sales exceed expectations
September 25, 2018
The Loterias Caixa divisional of Brazil's Caixa Economic Federal reports its new online lottery has exceeded expectations in sales and demographics.
- Brazil’s Caixa online lottery service targets ‘younger audience’
August 16, 2018
Brazilian state bank Caixa Economica Federal has rolled out an online lottery service, in a bid to boost revenues.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Third time the charm for Brazil’s Winfil casino real-money slots
January 26, 2018
Brazil’s senate scrap gambling vote, likely until next year
December 13, 2017