Tag Archives: Brazil
- Brazil committee okays online, land-based sports betting bill
November 8, 2018
Brazil legislators approve lottery reform bill that now contains chapter authorizing land-based and online sports betting.
- Brazil’s new online lottery first month sales exceed expectations
September 25, 2018
The Loterias Caixa divisional of Brazil's Caixa Economic Federal reports its new online lottery has exceeded expectations in sales and demographics.
- Brazil’s Caixa online lottery service targets ‘younger audience’
August 16, 2018
Brazilian state bank Caixa Economica Federal has rolled out an online lottery service, in a bid to boost revenues.
- World Cup q-finals odds review: France, Brazil, England and Croatia to go through
July 6, 2018
A World Cup quarter-final odds as Brazil, Belgium, France, Uruguay, England, Sweden, Croatia and the hosts Russia prepare to edge on coveted trophy.
- World Cup round-up: the boys from Brazil go through with the Swiss
June 29, 2018
Brazil and Switzerland qualify for the knockout stages after Neymar and the boys beat Serbia, and the Swiss draw against Costa Rica.
- No bidders for Brazil’s Lotex instant lottery privatization
June 26, 2018
Brazil's government is left scrambling after its planned privatization of the Lotex instant lottery business receives no bids.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Brazil’s senate scrap gambling vote, likely until next year
December 13, 2017
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016