Tag Archives: Brazil
- Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Brazil's online gamblers get a rude shock as Paysafe Group's Neteller and Skrill brands put a stop to funding "gambling merchants."
- Brazil’s senate scrap gambling vote, likely until next year
December 13, 2017
Brazilian senate committee scraps gambling legislation vote for third time in as many weeks, likely delaying vote until 2018.
- Brazil police raid Winfil casino for second time, seize slots and cash
Brazilian police stage their second raid on the Winfil casino for continuing to offer real-money gambling without legal permission.
- Brazil senate committee delays gambling vote (again)
December 6, 2017
A key Brazilian senate committee postpones vote on gambling legislation for yet another week after senators introduce flurry of late amendments.
- Brazil backs away from online sports betting monopoly plans
October 31, 2017
Proposed amendments to gambling legislation in Brazil's Senate ditches earlier plans for an online sports betting monopoly in favor of a more open market.
- Brazil police raid Winfil casino for offering real-money gambling
Brazilian authorities raid the Winfil casino in Porto Alegre for jumping the gun on offering real-money gambling to its customers.
Brazil set to privatize lottery in December
October 13, 2017