Tag Archives: Brazil
- Brazil legislator: no gambling expansion talk until 2019
June 7, 2018
A member of Brazil's Chamber of Deputies says there will be no further talk of expanding legal gambling options until 2019.
- Las Vegas Sands keeps an eye on Brazil for new casino
June 4, 2018
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) CEO Sheldon Adelson reaffirmed his plan to build an integrated resort (IR) in Brazil, which he could faces an uphill battle.
- Brazil’s ‘animal game’ operators branch out into sports betting
May 24, 2018
Brazil's 'jogo do bicho' (animal game) operators branch out into 'Loto do Bicho' sports betting ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Brazil pol: narrow expansion push to casinos, online gambling
May 4, 2018
The president of Brazil's Chamber of Deputies urges fellow legislators to narrow gambling expansion focus to just land-based casinos and online gambling.
- International Legislators’ Agenda brings international gaming experts to Brasilia
April 16, 2018
ILA is a dedicated educational and networking initiative aimed to share best practice in the legislation and regulation of gambling.
- Brazil’s Winfil casino has license revoked over real-money slots
April 3, 2018
Brazil's Winfil casino raided for third time and has its license revoked for continuing to offer real-money slots play in defiance of local laws.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Third time the charm for Brazil’s Winfil casino real-money slots
January 26, 2018
Brazil set to privatize lottery in December
October 13, 2017