Tag Archives: Boyd Gaming
- Kicked out of Cannery Casino, woman drives RV into glass doors
25 October 2019
A woman who was kicked out of the Cannery Casino in Las Vegas returned hours later and drove an RV through the property's glass doors.
- Boyd sees “more of everything” from Flutter/TSG merger
23 October 2019
Regional casino operator Boyd Gaming expects "more of everything" from merger of its sports betting partner FanDuel's parent company with The Stars Group.
- Stand Up For California forced to sit down in fight against casino
10 October 2019
Plans for a casino in Elk Grove, California just became a little more realistic.However, it has had to contend with yet another obstacle, the anti-gambling group Stand Up For California.
- FanDuel launches physical sportsbooks in Indiana, Iowa with Boyd Gaming
12 September 2019
The partnership have seen the start of physical sportsbooks pop up across the U.S., including the launch of four new venues in Indiana and Iowa.
- Boyd Gaming says sports betting is all about driving casino traffic
1 August 2019
Boyd Gaming sees Q2 revenue jump thanks to 2018's acquisition spree, while CEO says sports betting is, for the moment, all about driving casino traffic.
- Boyd Gaming sees improvements, rewards investors
11 June 2019
The company has announced that it will increase the quarterly dividend payout to long-term investors to seven cents a share, instead of the previous six-cents a share.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
18 December 2017
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
21 February 2018