Tag Archives: Boyd Gaming
- IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
International Game Technology and Boyd Gaming launch virtual reality archery tournaments at Orleans casino in Vegas using HTC Vive headset technology.
- Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
February 21, 2018
Property shopping has done a lot of good things for U.S. regional casino operator Boyd Gaming, especially in terms of revenue.
- Boyd expands into Pennsylvania with Valley Forge deal
December 21, 2017
Boyd Gaming expands into Pennsylvania with $280m purchase of Valley Forge Casino Resort, boosting Boyd's empire to 29 properties in 10 states.
- Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming confirm $2.8b deal to acquire rival Pinnacle Entertainment, offload four Pinnacle venues to Boyd Gaming.
- Boyd Gaming installs Scientific Games’ slot and casino management system at Aliante casino, hotel and spa
July 12, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation announced today the installation of its suite of system products at Aliante Casino+Hotel+Spa.
- Penn National Gaming CEO says regional casinos don’t care about millennials
November 2, 2016
Boyd Gaming's Las Vegas Locals segment continues to shine while Penn National Gaming says focusing on millennials is a money-loser.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Why a Penn Pinnacle merger could become the new Caesars
December 5, 2017
Pennsylvania’s third mini-casino license auctioned for $21.2m
February 8, 2018
Pennsylvania legislation would add 40k VGTs, cut slots tax
March 28, 2017