Tag Archives: Boyd Gaming
- Penn National Gaming test-launch Pennsylvania sportsbook
November 16, 2018
Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course starts live test of sports betting technology, first to launch in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania casinos enjoy August despite cold tables
September 18, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos eke out August gains despite cold tables; Boyd Gaming takes over Valley Forge; Penn National goes gambling at the Galleria mall.
- FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair wasted no time and signed a deal with Boyd Gaming Corp to break into the online casino and sports betting US market.
- Boyd Gaming hails “significant progress” in plan to make money
July 27, 2018
Regional casino operator Boyd Gaming reports growth across all its segments in Q2, including operating margins not seen in 16 years.
- US regional momentum stocks, Good luck deciding how much they’re worth
July 24, 2018
Regional gaming companies remain the same sort of momentum stocks that rally hard with the business cycle boom and fall hard with the bust.
- Boyd Gaming pays $100m for Lattner VGT business in Illinois
May 4, 2018
Boyd Gaming pays $100m for Lattner Entertainment Group Illinois, which operates over 1k video lottery terminals in the state.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Judge says Game of War app maker not liable for player’s ‘gambling losses’
September 23, 2016