Tag Archives: boston
- Massachusetts casino repeal question confusion; Wynn war with Boston mayor
July 18, 2014
Concerns mount over confusingly worded Massachusetts casino repeal ballot question; Boston mayor refuses to talk with Wynn Resorts.
- Pennsylvania slots decline for second year; Boston mayor told to get on with it
July 2, 2014
Pennsylvania casinos report second straight fiscal year of slots revenue decline; Boston mayor told to get on with casino license vetting.
- Caesars CEO Gary Loveman promises Boston a mundane casino
February 15, 2012
Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman makes his pitch for the lone casino license up for grabs in eastern Massachusetts.
- Mass. gets gambling head; Wynn invited to present plans; First Ohio casino on track
December 14, 2011
Devel Patrick announces head of Gambling Commission; Steve Wynn will present his plans to residents; Ohio casino on schedule
- Boston casino bill in final stages
November 15, 2011
A casino bill is being finalised in Boston, that will see the arrival of three new resort-style casinos and a slot parlour in Massachusetts
- Casino chiefs resort to East Boston
July 7, 2010
Suffolk Downs' owners are planning a new $600 million Casino resort at the East Boston track, owing the Senate discussions
Wynn Resorts’ Boston casino hit with yet another lawsuit
September 18, 2018
Boston casino license process was fraudulent, asserts bidder
February 18, 2019