Tag Archives: boston
- State finally closes books on Boston’s fight over Wynn casino
February 5, 2016
On Thursday, gambling regulators in the state of Massachusetts unanimously approved the deal between the city of Boston and Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn Resorts, Boston mayor kiss & make up
January 28, 2016
Wynn Resorts and Boston mayor Martin Walsh reach deal that will end the legal bickering over compensation related to Wynn's Everett casino.
- Judge slams Boston for “spurious” claims of regulators favoring Wynn casino bid
December 5, 2015
Judge dismisses city of Boston's claim of wrongdoing by Massachusetts Gaming Commission in awarding casino license to Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn Resorts denies Boston mayor’s claim of “nine-figure” payoff
August 1, 2015
Wynn Resorts deny Boston mayor's claim that Steve Wynn offered a "nine-figure" sum if city dropped legal pursuit of host community status.
- Boston says Wynn Resorts reps knew land tied to felon
July 14, 2015
Boston said at least five people suggested that Wynn Resorts was aware that a felon had a stake in the land it acquired to build a casino.
- Boston issues subpoenas over unauthorized ‘wiretap room’ access by Wynn Resorts
July 1, 2015
The city of Boston issues subpoenas over Wynn Resorts investigators' alleged unauthorized access to wiretap room.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018