Tag Archives: Borgata Hotel
- Optimal Payments Add Borgata and PartyPoker to their Growing List of New Jersey Based Clients
March 28, 2014
Optimal Payments add the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa and PartyPoker to their growing list of clients in New Jersey online gambling sphere.
- The World Poker Tour Borgata Open: A Trip Down Memory Lane
September 6, 2013
World Poker Tour will shortly drop its impressive anchor onto the floor of Borgata Hotel, as it plays host to the 11th Borgata Poker Open.
- Less staff at Borgata, more tables at Sands Bethlehem
October 28, 2010
Atlantic City's Borgata cuts staff, reports profit slump, while Sands Bethlehem gets approval to up its number of tables games to 100.
- Supposed Borgata bidder identified, Macau revenue magnified
October 20, 2010
Bidder for MGM Resorts' 50% stake of Borgata Hotel said to be Leonard Green & Partners; Macau year-on-year casino revenue up 60.1%.
- New Jersey regulators approve MGM Resorts sale of Borgata land
October 15, 2010
New Jersey casino regulators approve MGM Resorts sale of 11.3 acres of land underneath Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017