Tag Archives: Borgata Hotel & Casino
- Borgata ‘Chipgate’ Scandal: Poker Players Fail in Class Lawsuit Attempt; Judges Cite Poker as a Game of Chance
August 3, 2016
The legal team representing Musterel & 4,000 players affected by the Borgata ‘Chipgate' Scandal lost their appeal for greater remuneration.
- Borgata Hotel & Casino to Host Sixth Charity Series of Poker Event
January 20, 2016
The Borgata Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City will host the sixth iteration of the Charity Series of Poker (CSOP) on Sat 30th Jan.
- Tropicana revenue gains; Borgata eyeing expansion; AC to host Arena Football
March 4, 2015
Tropicana has posted an impressive 24% improvement in net revenue in 2014; Borgata eyeing expansion; Atlantic City to host Arena Football.
- Borgata Use the Crockford’s Case to Pile on the Agony for Phil Ivey
October 17, 2014
Borgata filed a notice stating that it plans to introduce the UK High Court judgment from the lawsuit involving Crockford’s Casino & Ivey.
- AC Casinos post 35 percent decline in earnings
April 8, 2014
It's a very disappointing return for the casinos, which must continue to stave off increased competition in neighboring states.
- PartyPoker Unveil Plans for New Jersey Online Poker Series
March 14, 2014
PartyPoker unveil plans to host the inaugural New Jersey Championship of Online Poker to coincide with the WPT World Championships in April.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016