Tag Archives: Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa
- Phil Ivey Faces Tense Wait to See Borgata’s Price After Losing Baccarat Case
October 24, 2016
Phil Ivey will know in 20-days time the full extent of the damage piled on his Baccarat winnings from 2012 breached casino gambling laws.
- Phil Ivey’s gal-pal sues Foxwoods Casino over edge-sorting claims
August 12, 2014
Phil Ivey's edge-sorting female accomplice Cheng Yin Sun sues Foxwoods Resort Casino over refusal to hand over $1.1m in baccarat winnings.
- The Borgata Poker Open With $6.5m Worth of Guarantees
July 24, 2014
The Borgata Poker Open has announced its schedule for their September festival.
- Boyd revenue falls on snowmageddon and loss-making online gambling operation
May 1, 2014
Boyd Gaming revenue falls in Q1 as snow impacts operations outside Nevada and New Jersey online gambling business post $3.2m operating loss.
- Phil Ivey accused of ‘edge sorting’ at Borgata’s baccarat tables
April 11, 2014
Atlantic City's Borgata casino accuses poker pro Phil Ivey of 'edge sorting' during a 2012 baccarat session in which Ivey won $9.6m.
- Borgata debuts new hi-tech casino chips; Galaxy Macau catches chip scammers
April 8, 2014
Atlantic City's Borgata casino debuts new high-tech chips to avoid repeat of WPT chip scandal; Galaxy Macau hit by counterfeit chip scam.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017