Tag Archives: Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa
- Phil Ivey Faces Tense Wait to See Borgata’s Price After Losing Baccarat Case
October 24, 2016
Phil Ivey will know in 20-days time the full extent of the damage piled on his Baccarat winnings from 2012 breached casino gambling laws.
- Phil Ivey’s gal-pal sues Foxwoods Casino over edge-sorting claims
August 12, 2014
Phil Ivey's edge-sorting female accomplice Cheng Yin Sun sues Foxwoods Resort Casino over refusal to hand over $1.1m in baccarat winnings.
- The Borgata Poker Open With $6.5m Worth of Guarantees
July 24, 2014
The Borgata Poker Open has announced its schedule for their September festival.
- Boyd revenue falls on snowmageddon and loss-making online gambling operation
May 1, 2014
Boyd Gaming revenue falls in Q1 as snow impacts operations outside Nevada and New Jersey online gambling business post $3.2m operating loss.
- Phil Ivey accused of ‘edge sorting’ at Borgata’s baccarat tables
April 11, 2014
Atlantic City's Borgata casino accuses poker pro Phil Ivey of 'edge sorting' during a 2012 baccarat session in which Ivey won $9.6m.
- Borgata debuts new hi-tech casino chips; Galaxy Macau catches chip scammers
April 8, 2014
Atlantic City's Borgata casino debuts new high-tech chips to avoid repeat of WPT chip scandal; Galaxy Macau hit by counterfeit chip scam.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017