Tag Archives: bookmakers
- Gamblers made a small fortune wagering on Trump’s words
January 10, 2019
BookMaker, an online gambling house, opened up the betting markets to see how many “false statements” Trump would utter during his speech.
- Worldpay backs Grand National to boost bookies’ transactions by 80%+
April 8, 2016
Worldpay, the global leader in payments, is predicting the biggest Grand National ever for online bookmakers.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How UK-facing bookmakers can circumvent soaring advertising prices
April 23, 2015
In this interview, I had the opportunity to chat with Justin Brookfield about this challenging environment we’re facing now in the UK.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Celebrity Endorsement – Not so Sound Bites
June 25, 2014
Driven by the World Cup, touted as the biggest betting event of all time, bookmakers and gaming operators have turned to footballing stars
- Can ambush marketing impact profit?
May 16, 2014
Squads are currently being selected for 2014 World Cup; the biggest sporting event of the year, and a golden opportunity for sports betting.
- Paddy Power Chief to Quit After a Decade in Charge
May 13, 2014
Paddy Power Chief Executive has decided to call time on his tenure at the Irish bookmakers after nearly a decade in charge.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014