Tag Archives: bookmaker
- Is it worth paying out early?
September 11, 2013
Paying out early is common practice for bookmakers. It keeps customers happy but decision to pay out in advance should not be taken lightly.
- William Hill Under the Scrutiny of the Australian Churches Gambling Taskforce
September 10, 2013
Australian Churches Gambling Taskforce Tim Costello believes the WilliamHill takeover betting agencies is going to make the situation worse.
- Boylesports Start Legal Proceedings Against Branch Manager and Ink BetSoft Deal; 888.com Introduce MTTs on Mobile and PKR Roll Out a New Hand Replayer
In gambling news, Boylesports signed the deal with BetSoft that will see them provide the Irish bookie with all of its Slot3 games.
- Bodugi.com launches first cash-out facility available on ALL sports.
August 16, 2013
Bodugi.com today announced that it is to become the first UK bookmaker to give players the chance to cash-out their multi-leg bets early.
- Bet365 is now Britains largest bookmaker; Lotto.com launches in Spain; GTECH purchase an MMP Portfolio licence
January 6, 2012
Bet365 is now Britians largest bookmaker; Lotto.com launches in Spain; GTECH purchase an MMP Portfolio licence
- PocketFives quits US-facing ads; Bookmaker.eu domain; Sportsbet forgives punter
August 4, 2011
PocketFives.com ditches ads from US-facing poker companies; Sportsbet forgives $80k credit punter; Bookmaker switches to .eu domain
Fed up being a loser? “Let’s Beat the Bookies!” says OLBG.com
September 9, 2015
Australia’s Sportsbet sets example for all
August 22, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair’s new CEO shuffles senior management
January 10, 2018
Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
June 25, 2018